Sunday, November 24, 2013

C4K October

Blog


10/13/2013
I commented on a students blog who was discussing about the events in a book and why the characters made the decision they did. They also mentioned the struggle the characters where going through.

 In my comment I stated who I was and that I am a student from the University of South Alabama in EDM 310. I said I thought they did a great job at describing how the house is full and it is going to effect the parents. I told them to keep up the good work.  I gave them a link to my blog.

10/18/2013
This week I commented on Aylin's blog, who is a seventh grader. In this post she describes her science class and her teacher. She states how she really likes her teacher and enjoys the class.

In my comment I stated who I was and that I am a student at the University of South Alabama in EDM310. I told her I could really tell how much she enjoyed having this teacher. I also said it sounds like she is excited about the school year and it seems like she is going to like this class. I said hopefully she will be able to take some of the skills Mrs.Hartooni will teach her and apply them to other subjects.
I gave her a link to my blog.


11/03/2013
This week I commented on Madison P.'s  blog post that had fun facts about pumpkins. She states where the word pumpkin comes from and that pumpkins are actually fruits. She tells us that Illinois grows the most pumpkins out of the entire United States. She gives us a few more facts about pumpkins and the largest one ever grown.

In my comment, I said that she did a great job of telling fun facts about pumpkins. I also said how I learned a lot by reading her blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment