Sunday, November 24, 2013

C4K November

Learning Students Blogs


11/10/2013
This week I was assigned to comment on Kayden's blog post who is in the eighth grade from New Zealand.
Kayden wrote this blog post about rock climber and the success. He described how he was trying to climb a rock. He described the climate as he was trying to do this. He also described how his body was reacting once he began to climb.

In my comment I said who I was and that I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I said that I thought he did a great job of being descriptive.

11/17/2013

This week I was assigned to Sarah's blog post. She wrote about her experience about auditioning for the junior orchestra.  She also provided videos of her and her sister named Hannah. She described her responsibilities she was given once she had made it onto the orchestra. 

In my comment, I told her who I was and where I attend school. I also told her I really enjoyed her post and the videos that she had provided. I said that her and Hannah did a fantastic job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment