Sunday, September 15, 2013

Blog Post 4


Langwitches Blog 






I thought that recording was a great way to hear how much the students loved what they were doing. Even though one of the stories had Hebrewin it, it was amazing to listen to how excited the students were. I learned that getting them involved with podcasting makes them analyze how they read andhow to portray an emotion in how they read. They not only wanted to read andmake a podcast but they also enjoy listening to the stories that they have done. One of of the posts the teacher had the students make a podcast for the class blog. Giving the students an audience other than themselves gave them the incentive to be sure and put everything they had into it. In another post the teacher said she made sure to record the lines of the story out of order so she could let the students listen to each sentence and put the story in order. I think that this was a great idea because they had to focus and recall what happened throughout the story.

For my podcast I need to keep in mind that this is going to be posted for anyone to see. I want and need to do my best because anyone will be able to view it. I also learned that I need to think about how I will express emotion while recording a podcast. 

1 comment:

  1. "...read andhow to portray..." and how, not andhow

    "... read andmake a podcast..." and make, not andmake

    "One of of the posts the teacher had the students make a podcast for the class blog." Not a complete sentence.

    You have given yourself some good reminders for your podcast.

    Interesting but rather quickly done I think.

    ReplyDelete