Sunday, October 6, 2013

Project 2: 1st Progress Report



My Personal Learning Network
I choose to use Symbaloo to form my Personal Learning Network. For my personal learning network, I put the websites I most frequently visit and some learning websites I viewed from this class. In the top left corner I put things like Google and the weather together. In the top left, I put sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and links to my emails. On the bottom left I have put sites like Flickr. In the bottom right, I selected sites such as the EDM blog, the instruction manual and USA home page. I think this is a great tool for everyone to have because it makes navigating through the internet easy. I feel that my future students will be able to create and use PLNs in the classroom and at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment