Sunday, October 6, 2013

C4K September

C4K #1
This week I was assigned to comment on Lynn's blog. Lynn was assigned to write a paper about something she believed in. Lynn believes in great trusting relationships. She had to give a personal example of why she believed this. She wrote about the relationship she is in now. She described their relationship and how they trust each other.

I told her that after reading her blog it was clear that she really believed in a trusting relationship. I said that it is great that her boyfriend and her can trust each other. I also said that this blog can be related to many people because we all want to have trusting relationships with other people. I told her that this was a well written blog and she addressed the topic well.

C4K #2
This week I was assigned to comment on Shirley's blog. Shirley did a video on place value. In the video, she is holding up a sign with a problem on it. She goes step by step on how to add the numbers. Once she has added the numbers she says sum of the two numbers.

In my comment, I told her she did an awesome job of explaining how to add the two numbers and she should keep up the good work.

C4K #3
This week I was assigned to comment on Johnlee's blog. Jonhlee did a presentation about camping. He gave examples of things that you would need to bring to be prepared for camping. He also gave examples of things someone would need to be aware of such as possums. He included pictures on every slide.
I told him that his presentation was very informative about camping. I also said I liked how he used pictures within his presentation. I told him he did have a few spelling errors but overall he did a great job.

C4K #4
This week I was assigned to comment on sixth grader Cody's blog. Cody answered the question how much does the sky weigh. He said that the sky weighs nothing but that the atmosphere weighs five billion pounds. So in a way the sky does weigh something.

In my comment, I told him that I have learned something new. I never really thought about the weight sky but now I know that it is the atmosphere that weighs something. I said that he did a great job at answering the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment